vendredi 7 décembre 2012

Video war

Thank you very much for your attention and for following us during these last months. It is the last post of our blog. We hope you enjoyed our work on these two historical brand.
A good illustration of the war is available on youtube videos:

And for a funny end, here are our favorite commercials about COKE VS PEPSI:



7 commentaires:

  1. These are really interesting and can help you in making your work more influence. This is really going to make your task of advertising more impact full to those who are really concerned to your business. For this you can also take help from the free advertising sites so as to make this task more easier and amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The dynamic displays are incredibly versatile, eye catching and also an excellent tool for communication. With all these features, this advance technological development proves to be an outstanding platform to communicate with the target audience..
    digital display service

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    RépondreSupprimer